26 January 2012

Now i've seen it all I came across a website 'books by you'  where you can star in your personalized copy from their book selection.Onr of which is"The Phantom Of The Opera'.


The Phantom

Wants You

Mood- Obsession ♪Phantom of the Opera
Personalized Phantom of the Opera from Classic Book By You The Phantom of the Opera is a timeless tale of obsession, romance, betrayal and horror. Perfect for fans of the many film adaptations and Andrew Lloyd Webber's smash hit musical, this unique personalized classic edition starring you as the object of overpowering desire will be treasured forever!

2 comments:

  1. This made me rather disappointed. First I thought "What a great gift to myself!" but when I saw what you could customize you couldn't even chose to keep Erik the way he was with yellow eyes (yellow wasn't an avaliable eye color). =(

    ReplyDelete